Want more from the prosaic looking rear view mirror of your car? Well, your search ends here with the YI Mirror Dash Cam. By installing the YI Mirror Dash Cam, you can transform your car’s rear view mirror into something which is awe-inspiring and which offers more practical uses.
The manufacturer YI lives up to its reputation with the launch of YI Mirror Dash Cam in the market. The Dash Cam brings alive the company’s slogan – “SEE MORE, DRIVE SAFER”. It is a known fact that safety can be sophisticated, especially when it comes to ensuring the safety of your loved ones. No matter how well-trained and veteran driver you are, there can be instances where you might have to suffer because of someone else’s recklessness on the road. The Dash Cam can help you keep troubles at bay by offering you more vigilance over the surroundings. Without further ado, let us bring to light the advantages and features of the YI Mirror Dash Cam.
Uses of the YI Mirror Dash Cam:-
Let’s have a detailed look at the potential practical uses of the YI Mirror Dash Cam
- Records evidence, just in case – In a country like India, where pots call kettles black, you might need evidence to prove your innocence to the authorities. And with the two HD cameras, you can resume to driving with one less thing to worry about.
- Shoots awesome, ready to flaunt videos – The HD cameras that come in the package can shoot astonishing videos for you to post on social media. Some even say that it could be used as an alternative to the GoPro. The mind is blown, right?
- Records sound inside the car – The inbuilt microphone in the YI Mirror Dash Cam allows you to record high-quality audio which can help you find your way out from dicey situations if you face any.
- Useful for beginners and strugglers – Say hello to effortless driving with the YI Mirror Dash Cam, which finds its handy usage amongst people who have started taking driving lessons or for some people who encounter problems in a crowded street or while parking. The YI Mirror Dash Cam provides a clear high definition image from the back and front of your vehicle, providing better visibility and an overall safer driving experience.
- Easy installation – The setup and installation of the Dash Cam is quite easy, with a few simple set-up steps to follow. Also, its stealthy design will discreetly fit into any car.
- Driver Fatigue Alerts – Remain alert at all times with the driver fatigue feature. After two hours of continuous driving, the YI Mirror Dash Cam will alert you with a prompt that can only be closed manually. Ensure the well-being of you and your passengers with this reliable safety feature. The YI Mirror Dash Cam is the only product you can find in the market with such advanced safety feature.
- Emergency Recording – With a built-in 3 axis adjustable G-sensor the YI Mirror Dash Cam will automatically activate emergency recording in the event of a collision. It will protect the entire footage, including the moments leading up to the accident.
- Two HD cameras including a front-facing 1080p HD camera, and rear 720p HD camera, both with night vision technology for facilitating video recording during the night.
- Easy to set-up, it fits comfortably over your existing rear view mirror
- Integrated LCD 16:9 touchscreen for easy control and preview
- 240mAh battery 3.7~4.3V（with NTC）; Operating temperature: 14F Degree – 140F Degree.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for app connection. YI Mirror Dash Camera rear-view cabling is 6.5m (21.3ft)
- The front-facing camera has a 138° ultra wide-angle lens to comfortably capture the entire road ahead and the rear camera has a recording angle of 120° which also covers pretty much everything at the back of the car
- The quick start feature records as the car startup so you won’t miss anything.
- A G-sensor will immediately save and also secure the video clip in case of a crash to stop shedding your data
- Loop recording guarantees that you never ever run out of information storage as older documents are composed over when your memory card is completely full
- The system automatically detects reverse motion and switches the mirror display to show exactly what the rear camera can see without the driver having to switch to the rear view camera manually
- The HD cameras that sit on the front and the rear of your car are IP67 rated water, splash and dust resistant. This guarantees a longer life of the cameras.
While on one hand, the use of Dash Cam is advisable for own safety and convenience purposes, the flip side of owning one is that since these are conspicuous and obviously valuable devices, they are easy subjects to thievery. Also, be mindful that it records everything and if you are at fault in some accident and the video footage buttresses the fact, then you might end up paying for the damage done to the other party as well. Further, you can not choose to wipe out an important piece of evidence from the Dash Cam’s recording because it would be an invitation to trouble with the authorities on the grounds that how an otherwise perfectly operational Dash Cam is missing a vital footage.
Hear it from the real-life users:-
While the YI Mirror Dash Cam has passed many benchmarking tests and is a choice product for frequent travelers and car fanatics, we would still like to draw your attention towards some of the reviews of the people who have used it. The YI Mirror Dash Cam is rated 4.1/5 stars at amazon.com and has received some really great reviews from certified buyers of the aforementioned platform. We’ll leave the rest for you to check out yourself.
That’s it from our side. Happy and safe motoring!